A simple dessert that only uses 7 ingredients! You can’t beat that.
I love making desserts for my husband and kids. Shoot, I even enjoy taking desserts to people from my church when they are sick or just had a baby. It’s what I do! When I came across this amazing recipe for pecan bars over on the Rockin Robin Cooks YouTube Channel I was in awe! These yummy little bars may look simple and plain but let me tell you, after your first bite your taste buds will be going crazy with the luscious flavor.
As a rule, I try to make up a monthly meal plan for my household. This plan usually contains some of the same dishes from month to month, depending on what my family enjoys. Maybe this casserole will earn a place on the repeating calendar 🙂
I bet you are just dying to know how to make this recipe, aren’t you? All you have to do is hop on over to the next page and you’ll see a complete list of ingredients and instructions. Happy cooking!
To Make this Recipe You’ll Need the following ingredients:
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll dough and press in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of a 9×13-inch pan. Firmly press perforations to seal. Bake 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Pour filling over partially baked crust.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour, and cut into bars