Cranberry Feta Pinwheels are the perfect make ahead holiday snack or appetizer. A creamy filling with feta cheese and sweet dried cranberries rolled in tortillas and sliced. These are the hit of every party!
This Cranberry Feta Pinwheels recipe has been around forever and it’s definitely loved by absolutely everyone! It’s perfect for any time of year but especially perfect for the holidays!
Not only are they pretty and look festive with the reds and greens, they’re great because you can prep them up to 24 hours ahead of time making them the perfect holiday snack or appetizer!
The flavors in this recipe are perfect… creamy cream cheese, salty feta and sweet dried cranberries. You can use green onions in place of the chives, I personally like the chives as they have a milder flavor.
PLEASE, USE THE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INGREDIENTS :
- 1 package dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 container cream cheese spread
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 large flour tortillas or 4 large wheat flour tortillas or 4 large spinach tortillas
- 1 Combine all ingredients except tortillas, mix well.
- 2 Divide and spread mixture evenly among tortillas.
- 3 Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least one hour.
- 4 To serve cut into 12 slices.
- 5 A nice variation is to add thin slices of ham on top of the spread before rolling.