ONE OF MY FAVORITE WEIGHT WATCHERS RECIPES!
This cucumber tomato salad is full of fresh sliced cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, red onion and green peppers, all tossed in an herb dressing. The perfect light and refreshing side dish for any summer meal!
Cucumber salad is a mainstay of summer parties. It’s inexpensive, easy to make and so refreshing on a hot day. My version is a mixture of cucumber, tomato, red onion and green bell pepper for an amazing combination of flavors and textures.
TIPS: 2 WW SP
- 3 Tomatoes,
- 3 cucumbers,
- 1 onion,
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar,
- 1 teaspoon of cracked pepper,
- 2 table spoons of sugar (TOTALLY YOUR CHOICE),
- 2 teaspoons of salt, 1 cup of water,
- 1/4 cup of olive oil,
How to make it :
- mix well…thats it.
- Let it chill for 1-2 hours… That simple…