This EASY to make, sweet and delicious tropics inspired Piña Colada Fluff Salad, with pineapple and coconut, only takes 5 minutes to prepare and serves 8!
I recently made a tropical inspired Piña Colada Fluff Salad, with crushed pineapple, shredded coconut, rum extract and miniature marshmallows as a side dish… and my husband and I can’t stay out of it, grabbing a spoonful here and there…because it is sooo incredibly good! Bonus? IT ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES TO MAKE!
When I first showed this piña colada fluff salad to my husband, he didn’t seem too thrilled since he’s not much of a pineapple and coconut kind of guy. But… and that’s a BIG but… after he took a taste of it, he took another bite, said it was “refreshing”, then took another bite and then another!
You get the picture! He ended up absolutely LOVING this sweet taste of the tropics “dessert” salad, that is made in about 5 minutes! Can you believe it? Yep. Only takes 5 minutes to make this delicious dish! How’s THAT for a real timesaver!?
I can’t vouch for it’s “healthiness” (ha ha… who am I kidding?), but I can absolutely vouch for it’s “amazingness”! Delicious!
Here’s the cast of characters: crushed pineapple, miniature marshmallows, shredded coconut, whipped topping, rum extract, chopped nuts, and vanilla pudding mix. Yep.
Piña Colada Fluff Salad
Servings: 8 servings
Calories Per Serving: 294 kcal
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding mix (3.4 ounces)
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple (do NOT drain!)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 tub Cool Whip (8 ounces), thawed
- Place the entire can of crushed pineapple (undrained) and the pudding mix into a large serving bowl. Stir ingredients until they are fully mixed together.
- Add chopped nuts, rum extract, marshmallows and coconut to bowl. Top with entire tub of Cool Whip, and fold the ingredients in together until fully combined.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap; refrigerate salad until completely chilled (recommend a couple hours) and you’re ready to serve.