If there is one dessert that I could have all the time, it would be cobbler. I REALLY LOVE a warm serving of peach cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. My granny used to make peach cobbler all the time. And usually when I make it, I used a recipe that required an entire stick of butter! But now, I’ve come across this Weight Watchers Easy Peach Cobbler Recipeand it’s only 4 points per serving!
Of course, adding the vanilla ice cream will use up more points. But it’s optional, and honestly not even needed with this delicious recipe.
How to make it?
- 2 pounds of frozen peaches
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 can of diet 7UP or Sprite
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread the frozen peaches out evenly, covering the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the entire bag of dry cake mix over the peaches.
- Slowly, pour the 7UP or Sprite over the cake mix. Do not mix with a spoon. Just pour it on top to cover the cake mix well.
- Cover the cobbler with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to bake for another 40 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.Com